Maximize Your AgePotential…
Your life is what you make of it at every stage, not just when you’re young. To help you to make the best of your full AgePotential, AgePotential Mastermind Groups provide a proactive, mindful approach that will empower you to forget about aging stereotypes and take personal responsibility for your complete happiness in this, the best life of your long life. The best is yet to come!
To help you achieve your highest aging potential, AgePotential Mastermind Groups apply proven methods to inspire, educate, and empower you to be the BEST YOU you can be. To get the most out of your later years, you must turn away from a life of sickness and disease NOW and toward a life of wellness and prevention.
AgePotential Mastermind Groups are open to anyone who:
- Wants to move beyond the stereotypes that society has placed upon its best, most experienced citizens—you, the parents and grandparents of the vibrant world around you
- Desires to do away with unproductive habits that only encourage you to slow down and take it easy when every moment of life is magical and deserves to be lived to its ultimate potential
- Has stories to tell, dreams and ideas to share, methods to teach, or an open mind to learn
- Wants to be stronger by combining your years of wisdom and experiences with those of likeminded and diverse people like you and unlike you.
Mastermind Groups Offer Close and Personal Inspiration to Master Your Best Life
Napoleon Hill, author of the self-help classic Think and Grow Rich, invented the concept of the Mastermind Group nearly 100 years ago, but the idea had been around for a long time, used by such famous historical figures as Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Edison, and Andrew Carnegie.
Hill defined the mastermind alliance, as he called it, as “the coordination of knowledge and effort of two or more people, who work toward a definite purpose, in the spirit of harmony. No two minds ever come together without thereby creating a third, invisible intangible force, which may be likened to a third mind.”
How AgePotential Mastermind Groups Maximize Age Potential
By living out each moment and envisioning a compelling future, AgePotential applies the exciting and innovative Mastermind Group concept to support you in aging mindfully instead of mindlessly to help you reach your full AgePotential. By participating in a community of peers that turns a group of individuals into a stronger collective mind, you will:
- Benefit from a valuable support network
- Learn insights and new concepts in a safe and willful environment
- Gain experience, skills, and confidence to reach your full age potential
- Receive feedback and encouragement from your trusted peers
- Remain accountable to yourself and your peers
- Achieve real progress toward your goals
AgePotential Mastermind Groups, consisting of 4 to 6 people meeting regularly, bring a sense of energy, synergy, and commitment to participants. Mastermind Groups commit for a minimum of 12 sessions spanning over 6 months, but some choose to meet for years. And the results have a proven record.
Through peer coaching and mentoring, AgePotential Mastermind Groups create an overall “mastermind” that empowers all—no one mind is as good as the mastermind created when aspiring AgePotential members come together.
AgePotential Mastermind Groups are focused, safe places where members inspire one another to achieve positive change, positive results, and a positive aging experience. Each group sets its own agenda, its own schedule, its own goals in a comforting, collective environment.
Sign Up Today to Discover How Your Creative, Age Potential Energy Can Be Unleashed
Alone, you are weaker; as a member of a AgePotential Mastermind Group, you are exponentially stronger.
Sign up today to discover how AgePotential Mastermind Groups can empower you to reach your full AgePotential. Space is limited and groups are now forming.
Don’t wait! The only thing that is holding you back from Aging to Your Potential is YOU!
AgePotential has been inspired by the mastermind concept and its ability to bring about positive, self-directed change and believes the same success experienced in the business world can be applied to the health and aging realms of life.
AgePotential is not endorsed by nor does it endorse the Napoleon Hill Foundation or any other affiliated entity.
Two payment options to choose from: 12-session Minimum